Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Location Shoot

Nancy invited me along with her to a family friend's house just outside of Headingley. The house was the perfect setting for a little location shoot for Nancy's wallpaper's (see some bits and bobs on her website & blog). She asked if I'd like to bring along some ceramics, despite being my research bits, I went with it and I'm pretty pleased with the results.
We had a few issues with lighting and set up of the camera, both of us have basic photography experience - so lesson learnt there! But I feel really pleased with my final images in comparison to the let down I felt following the first glimpse of everything straight out the kiln.

My ceramics with some of Nancy's textiles above.

And to make the trip even better, the family had THE coolest dog named Eddie and a sweet little cat called Bella, who was just adorable as anything. Cute :)

No comments: